Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a great day. ☺️ I am so happy to tell you all that I have been nominated for Liebster Award, not once but thrice by 3 different amazing bloggers. Since everyone asked me different questions, I will divide this into 3 posts in the order I was nominated in.
My first nomination was from Prachi Kashyap. She is an amazing writer who writes thought evoking stories and poetry. Thank you for following me and nominating me. It honestly make me feel really honored. This is a part of her latest post:
In the darkness there was on one left with me to share my fear with, there was no one because of whom I had a smile on my face, there was no one because of whom I never minded quarrels with my mom, there was no one who would wait for my call or my text, there was no one who would hold my hand and say
“I m with u”
Prachi asked me a couple of questions, so here are my answers to them:
1. How did you discover your passion for writing?
Ans. For me passion is something that didn’t need to be discovered. It just happened. Since a very young age, I always had a strong liking toward’s the literary world of english which involved both reading and writing. I have always been a bookworm which has initiated a spark of writing as well.
2. What are the qualities of a blogger?
Ans. For me, the qualities of a blogger are that he/she writes for themselves and not for what society expects them to write. Basically, when they follow their heart. It’s always good to update on a regular basis too.
3. Describe love in your own words.
Ans. I don’t think I can gather words to describe love. How can someone describe such a strong feeling of the heart? I know I can’t but I’ll try…
For me, love is an irreplaceable feeling which may happen more than once. It’s something which drives you crazy, makes you laugh but makes you cry at the same time, it’s something which makes you passionate and it’s something which makes you bend and break for someone who means the world to you. Love is a beautiful thing which has no boundaries and it doesn’t have a happy ending because true love has no ending.
4. Who inspires you for writing your amazing post?
Ans. Anyone and everyone.
5. If you get an opportunity to visit the future then what will be the first thing that you will look at in the future?
Ans. The first thing that I will look at is if my parents are happy.
6. Working hard for a bright future or going back to the past to rectify the mistakes . What is your choice?
Ans. Working hard for a bright future because for me everything is written in my destiny and even if I try to change the past things will still be the same as the things which need to happen in life will happen. If you don’t believe me then you need to watch the movie “Alice Through The Looking Glass.”
7. Do you think that your writings are powerful enough to influence people?
Ans. Not yet, but I hope that one day my writings will be powerful enough to not only influence people, but also to inspire them.
8. A billion dollars every month or following your passion. What’s your choice?
Ans. A billion dollars every month for following my passion.
9. What makes you blog often?
Ans. The thought that someone out there actually wants to read what I write and waits for my post. (Yes, I am talking about you The Muddled Lass)
10. Your favourite blogger ? Why is he/she your favourite blogger?
I really love reading everyone’s work but since your making me choose I’d say Srijan. His writing is beautiful because every time I read his poetry it makes me fall in love over and over again. It’s hard to explain how I feel but the way he describes everything is amazing! He is indeed a very talented writer.
The Rules :
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
I would like to nominate :
- Quiyet Brul
- Nisha Sharma
- Charul Chandak
- Kriti B
- A Ray Of Sunshine
My Questions :
- What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
- Who has been your role model? Why?
- Would you rather have more time or money?
- Why do you write?
- Which is the first book that made you cry?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
- If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
- Which is your favorite post from my blog?
- If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Why?