Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a great day. Thank you so much Anchal Sethi for nominating me for this award! ❤️ It means a whole lot to me and thank you to all the amazing people who are reading this for supporting me through this journey I’ve made on WordPress.
Anchal…. who is she? Well, she’s an amazing blogger who is filled with so much talent. If you don’t believe me then feel free to check out her blog. Here is a part of one of her posts:
The only thing that matters is that this world is rude and heartless, be kind, as well as rigid and a fighter. You’ve given this life with some purpose, go and find it. Don’t feel unfortunate by some obstacles that get in your path, cross them merrily.
And a special shout out to my 200th follower : uncertaintyweb who is a great writer and friend whose joined me on my journey to spread my wings and to become the best person I can possibly be. It’s my pleasure to be on this journey with all my reader’s.
Here are my answers to the question’s which were asked by Anchal:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because entering my teenage years, my emotions went haywire and I had to get my happiness, my anger, my love and my frustration out somehow so I decided to start writing properly. My friend Saanya read one of my poem that I wrote and suggested that I start my very own blog. I thought about it and realized that it was a great idea! So with my parents permission and blessings I started my journey on Zovision which I have truly enjoyed.
2. What’s your goal?
My goal in life is to happy and content with what I have. Also, I have a goal to read as many as books as I can till the day I die.
3. How/in who do you describe happiness?
Happiness for me is eating chocolates and reading books.
4. What’s your favorite thing about your fellow bloggers?
My favorite thing about my fellow bloggers is that everyone is so supportive!
5. Where do you live?
I live in United Arab Emirates.
6. Are you a bookworm like me?
Yes, I am! I love reading books 📚.
7. What do you think of Hitler?
Hitler had a horrible way of expressing the good in his heart.
8. Who’s your ideal?
Well, my ideal is actual a fictional character… Jest from ‘Heartless’ by Marissa Meyer.
9. Are you really good at anything besides writing?
Reading people’s faces.
10.What do you think of my blog and do you have any tips?
I think that you have a great blog and you should write more often because you’re very talented.
The Rules :
1. Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
2. Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
3. Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer
4. Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
- the undomestic writer
- The Anonymous Writer
- Ssameera 🙂
- Boss luffy
- Sauce Box
- Afzal Moolla
My Questions :
- What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
- Who has been your role model? Why?
- Would you rather have more time or money?
- Why do you write?
- Which is the first book that made you cry?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
- If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
- Which is your favorite post from my blog?
- If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Why?