Hi everyone! I was awarded the Liebster award again! Thank you so much storyspiller for making this possible. Honestly, I really enjoy reading her work . This is a part of one of her latest posts:
“Does he think of her like I do? Laughing and crazy all day long, the girl who just likes to light up my day? Or the wave of sound, washing over like a soothing melody lulling me to sleep ? I don’t know. I tilt my head and watch. I smile. Maybe someday, just for a little while.”
And a special shoutout to my 300th follower : mzukowskiblog. Thank you to all my readers for supporting me. ❤️
Here are my answers to the question’s which were asked by storyspiller:
1.If you could go anywhere only once in your lifetime, where would you go?
Mount Yoshiko, Japan. (for the cherry blossoms)
2.If you could be a magician or wizard, what would use your powers for?
I would say for the good of the world but probably I would use my powers to be able to see how everyone feels.
3.What is your favorite cake flavor?
I love Chocolate and Red Velvet.
4.Chewy or crispy?
5.If you give the whole world a speech, what would you talk about?
6.If you could change on of your physical features, which one would you change?
To be honest, nothing. I am happy and blessed with what I have.
7.Which Disney Character are you most like?
8.If you were to die tomorrow, would you be happy with the life you’ve lived?
9.If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mc Donalds (ta da da da da i’m loving it)
10.If you could live in a book or a movie, which one would you choose? Which book/movie?
I would live in the book A Court Of Thorns And Roses (series) by Sarah J Mass.
11.What is your favorite sport?
I don’t have a favorite sport.
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 11 others and share your post with them so they see it.
- Rida Yumn Ahmed
- Just_Me 🙂
- Athul Sasi
- Beckies Mental Mess
- Hiral N.
My Questions :
- What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
- Who has been your role model? Why?
- Would you rather have more time or money?
- One word that describes the relationship between you and your blog.
- Which is the first book that made you cry?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
- If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
- Which is your favorite post from my blog?
- If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Why?