Disclaimer : The month of March is going to be Awards Month. All these upcoming posts are scheduled posts as many of you know my Finals are coming up so I’ll probably not be able to reply to your comments. Thank you for understanding.
Hey guys! I’m humbled and grateful to be nominated by girlalert for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much. ❤️
For those who don’t know girlalert, she is a great writer whose writing skills are sooo good that I have to share at least a part of one of her recent posts with you:
A Single Snowflake
A single snowflake floating from the sky
Trying to find its way to earth
Guided by the breath of night
To safety or so it seemed
Here are my answers to the question’s which were asked by girlalert :
1.If you could read only one author for the rest of your life, who would it be?
2.What is one item in your closet that you don’t understand why you bought?
Honestly, nothing. I love everything in my closet.
3.What is the last song you listened too?
Lauv – Breathe (you must hear it, it’s AMAZING)
4.Last book you read?
It End’s With Us by Colleen Hoover.
5.Last movie you watched?
Everyday. (It’a a movie for the book Everyday by David Levithan)
6.What do you look for in a friend? Why?
I look for someone who I can trust because I know they’ll have my back when the days get rough.
7.If you had to be someone else in this world, who would you be (fictional characters not included 🙈)?
I would be a boy, not that I’m not happy being a girl it’s just so I know what’s so great about them that they’re given more rights than women.
8.What is the most positive thing you have gotten out of blogging?
Honest feedback. It helps me grow as a writer.
9.If you could be related to one celebrity, who would it be?
Ed Sheeran because he is just ‘Perfect’.
11.Why do you blog?
I’ve already answered this question in one of my previous award nominations.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- Prakash inspiration
- Universe Theyself
- Eliza Rudolf
- Rounak Barman
My Questions :
- What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
- Who has been your role model? Why?
- Would you rather have more time or money?
- One word that describes the relationship between you and your blog.
- Which is the first book that made you cry?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
- If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
- Which is your favorite post from my blog (Zovision)?
- Which is your favorite post on your blog?
- If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Why?