I am very much thankful to thethoughtfulbrain nominating me for this award. It’s an honor for me to be selected by such a great writer. Thank you so much Prachi for this nomination. This is a part of one of her amazing posts :
“The person you are calling is busy. Please try after some time.”
I dialled the number again. It rang continuously but no one picked it up and the same voice note was recieved again and again. I was in tears. I didn’t have the courage to dial the number again. Two was enough for me.Ten minutes before I had a talk with him which turned by happy day into a tearful day.
You can continue reading this here.
Here are my answers to the question’s which were asked by thethoughtfulbrain :
Q1. Describe your connection between Ur blog and u in one word.
Q2. What makes you smile?
A lot of things make me smile like unexpected kindness, chocolates 🍫 etc.
Q3. What makes you feel that u need to survive everday just for it?
For a better tomorrow.
Q4. What are the changes that You want to see in the next generation?
Less social media. 📱
Q5. Mention a few lines about my blog..( a random question.. you are free to ignore it . I just wanted to know from great bloggers like you all whether I am doing a good job as a blogger)
Prachi a few lines are not enough to describe how amazing your blog is, the effort you put into your work is evident by the way you weave emotions so intricately. Words are powerless to express how much I enjoy reading your posts whether they are stories or poems. And I personally love your poem The Fakeness, because it’s so deep and simple at the same time. Thank you once again for nominating me. 😸
The Rules :
1. Publish this on my blog by answering all the questions.
2. Put up that award logo over that post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and also thank the person who made this award.
4. Nominate bloggers and ask them your own set of questions.
- Rubab Bangash
- Emmanuel Rockan
- Shilpi and Abhinandan
- Nathan Bonilla
- Rachel I And Fierce
- The Messy Beard Food Blog
- Yuvraaj Singh Chaudhary
- Ewelina Snyder
- Early Bookish Birds
- Anidori Isilee
My Questions :
- What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
- One word that describes the relationship between you and your blog.
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
- Which is your favorite post from my blog?